QUALITY AND SAFETY POLICY
(15/04/2020 EDITION 6)
SOTYA is a company specialized in the design, manufacture, packaging and wholesale marketing of dietary, food and special diet products under its own brand and/or private label.
SOTYA’s Management acknowledges and declares its commitment to provide services that meet the quality and safety requirements of food under the ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 standards, comply with the applicable legal and regulatory standards and requirements and those requirements subscribed with our stakeholders, including customers, complying with the quality and food safety levels established by the firm itself.
This conception is assumed by all SOTYA personnel who are aware of their participation and responsibility to contribute to obtaining quality, which will appear as a characteristic in all the activities carried out in the firm.
The SOTYA Management is committed to the quality and food safety of our products, with our teams and staff being one more piece in the gear, thus guaranteeing excellence and supporting us in the following points:
- All the resources available to the company are properly organized and controlled through management efficiency and simplification, thus achieving increased levels of competitiveness, offering a quality service and always meeting the requirements of our customers and other interested parties.
- Identification and communication of the needs and expectations of our customers, ensuring their full satisfaction and promoting the highest quality, legality and safety of our products.
- Our management is aimed at reducing, eliminating and preventing deficiencies in the quality and food safety of products. In this way, it will be possible to increase the levels of satisfaction and perception of the service provided through an increasingly safe, transparent and simple management.
- Provide a frame of reference for establishing and reviewing food quality and safety objectives.
- Maintain future expectations, increasing the range of services if necessary.
- The Management System has the full support of SOTYA’s Management, which is committed to ensuring that it functions properly, encouraging participation and teamwork to achieve the established objectives, continuously improving the effectiveness of the system and ensuring the related competencies. with food safety.
- Develop stable relationships and constant communication with all interested parties, both internally and externally, and to improve customer satisfaction.
María Samantha Maté Nankervis